Are you all up for acrylic nail designs for summer this 2018? Pretty sure, a majority of you gets the inspiration from the acrylic nail designs gallery that is in all over Pinterest. Last year when acrylic nail designs pictures 2017 circulated the internet, it lured everybody with its creative designs. Since then everyone wants to have an acrylic nails design done for them. Acrylic nails are specifically for the people who struggle with growing longer nails. Because acrylic nails are an amalgamation of liquid and powder, when they are applied to your nails they manifest a hard layer which helps in providing healthy and cute nails.
We are here to make your life easier by putting ten best acrylic designs that not only beginners will love however the professionals would enjoy it as well.
Acrylic nail designs 2018
1. Acrylic nail design matteand snow nails
- Apply matte purple nail polish on all your nails but ring fingernail.
- Paint the ringer fingernail with the white nail polish.
- With a flat brush take some loose white glitters and lay it onto your nail. Make sure to do this when the white polish is still wet, and it is done!
2. Matte chocolate brown acrylic nails
- Apply a matte brown polish on your nails.
- Place a tape diagonally on each fingernail after the nail polish has dried.
- Apply the top coat over the non covered part of the nail.
- After you’d remove the tape, you will see the glossy and matte parts. The look is done.
3. Acrylic nail design glitter with Goth effect
- To create a Goth acrylic nail that incorporates glitters as well, you would need to work on them one at a time. The little fingernail would be easy to do; all you need to do is to concoct an ombre effect along the silver glitter at the top of the pinky nail. While working on the other ones, you need to apply the top with black polish in a ‘V’ shape.
- When you’re working on your ring fingernails, use grey nail paint and using a fine brush, draw complicated lace patterns. Leaving ¼ part of the nail close to the cuticle, apply grey polish on the rest of the nail. Draw the lace pattern in this nail as well. Afterwards, place the black acrylic bow to this nail.
- Create a half circle close to the cuticle on the middle fingernail. Draw an extended outline around the half circle and apply a thin strike at the top. Follow the same design on the right nail; however, use an inverted V shape this time. Design a French manicure accompanied by silver glitter contoured with black. Put another acrylic bow in this fingernail.
- Apply black on both the thumb fingernails and design a V beginning from the cuticle, going upward.
Acrylic nail designs tumblr
4. White flower accent nail
- Apply a pastel pink polish as a base on all your nails.
- Design an ombre effect using a silver glitter nail polish on the index and little fingernails.
- Layer the ring fingernail with the glitter nail polish and put the acrylic flower on top of the ring fingernail.
- Apply nail jewels at the base of the middle fingernails.
5. Acrylic nails in pink
- Except for the ring fingernail, paint the rest fingernails with a pale pink polish almost like a faded white polish.
- Apply light pink nail polish on the ring fingernails. Outline a V shape at the middle of the ring fingernail and paint it till the end.
- Put a silver nail jewel along with a small jewel one after another above it.
- Finish it off with a top coat.
Acrylic Nail Design 2017
6. Black French tips with silver emphasized nail
- Apply French manicure with a black polish at the top of all fingernails leaving the ring fingernail.
- Now, apply a silver glitter polish on the ring fingernails
- Finish the manicure by using a base coat for the long-lasting outcome
7. Pink & silver glitter nails
- Apply hot pink nail polish on all your fingernails.
- Starting from the base to the top of the fingernails, design an ombre effect with a silver glitter polish
- Lastly, apply a top coat to make it last longer.
8. Rose gold glitter nails
- For this nail look, you apply a dusty pink polish on the thumb, index and pinky fingernails.
- Use a white nail polish for ring fingernail and with a fine brush design a V-shaped line.
- Apply a rose gold glitter polish in the middle fingernail.
- To finish it off apply a base coat for long-lasting results.
9. Rhinestone and glitter nails
- Use a peachy nude polish on the thumb, index and pinky fingernails.
- Apply a silver glitter polish on middle fingernail
- To emphasise the ring fingernails apply rhinestones as it will make them stand out.
10. Bow emphasises acrylic nails
- Apply pastel pink polish on all your fingernails except for the middle fingernail.
- Place the acrylic bow on the ring fingernail while the polish is still wet
- After that, apply a gold glitter nail polish in the middle fingernail, and it is done.
Explore our entire range of Nail Art Training Course to Study in Japan available here.