How to do nail art EASILY at home
Nail art is a creative way to paint, decorate, enhance, and embellish the nails. It is a type of artwork that can be done on fingernails and toenails, usually after manicures or pedicures.
Nail art home ideas
Effortless and natural nail arts are an easy concept which is used to amplify the fingernails as well as toenails. They are done primarily to ameliorate your appearance or perhaps refine your healthy appearance. Many don’t have long nails or doesn’t have a proper tool to do nail art at home for short nails. Simple nail artistry is a conventional natural beauty method to enhance the personality as well as the charm of a woman’s nails.
The easy how to do nail art at home step by step pictures are assumed to be a crucial part of the beauty and fashion industry. Through the images of the nail art DIYs, many are doing nail art at home without kit.
How to do nail art with toothpick
Here, we’ll be explaining as to how to nail art at home that too using a toothpick. Furthermore, these DIYs for nail art at home simple and are effortless. However, to learn how to do nail art designs for beginners at home by nail art school in tokyo japan, we have come up with simple yet elegant DIYs to give your nails that Oomph effect:
- Start off by applying a base coat to your nails. If you want to design a swirl on your nails, take any two different color nail polishes; however, make sure one is darker, and the other is a tad lighter.
- Apply one layer of the light color, let it dry and then apply the second layer. Right after you have applied the second layer, apply some spot of the darker color nail paint and then apply a bit of more spots with the lighter nail paint as well.
- Take your toothpick and carefully, swirl the colors together. Make sure not to press down too firmly or else you’ll end up having scratches in the design.
Next up is the rose design nail art. Girls love roses, they live for roses, and there are tons of women out there who want to do a rose nail art on their own but don’t know how?
Let us show you how:
- For starters, you’d need a pastel yellow, pink, red and green nail polish. Apply the yellow nail paint as the base color and take the pink polish to kind of dab a few spots on the nails for the roses.
- After the nails are dry, use your toothpick, dunk the tip of the toothpick to the red polish and partially outline each rose. It’s completely fine if it doesn’t come out perfect, so don’t worry about the super straight line.
- Once it’s done dry, apply a couple of swirled lines in the middle of the rose for the petals and again, try not to press too firmly; this is a trick to work with a toothpick, you just want to slide the polish along.
- Now take the green nail polish and design leaves to each rose and let it dry. And voila! You’re done!
Most Popular Training Courses for Nail Art Technician to Study in Japan:-
Simply call us on +81 52-485-4301 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more, NOW ! and we will get back to you.