We provide the following services at our Medspa in West Palm Beach:
- Botox: Botox cosmetic treatment is a great idea to rejuvenate your face. However, before deciding to go for it, it’s necessary for you to have a complete understanding of Botox injections and their procedures. Botox procedure is virtually painless and easy and is often used for smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. The Botox treatments work as a freezing agent to paralyze the muscles and tissues around the affected area to prevent more wrinkles and lines from forming.
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that are used to plump up the skin, fill the lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenate the face. The most common areas for expression lines are the nasolabial folds, “marionette lines” that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin, and wrinkles below the eyebrows. Fillers can also increase the fullness of the lips and reduce the downward slant of the corner of lips. The facial tissues are working closer to the skin surface, smile lines and crow’s feet become less visible. To know more, get in touch with our Dermal Filler’s expert for best
- Accent Radio Frequency (RF): Accent is a powerful tool that uses RF frequency waves that use three mechanisms to boost cellulite symptoms.
- It uses deep dermal heating to the fat bundles to make new collagen formation and skin remodeling.
- Stimulating increased blood circulation, the procedure also helps drain trapped fatty deposits and toxins.
- Finally, its thermal activity serves to shrink fat cells.
- Candela Profound:
Candela Profound is a unique cosmetic procedure; it can lift, volumes’, and tighten your skin in one treatment, without the use of dermal fillers, surgery, or toxins. In most cases, you get the results you want in a single in-office treatment. The results are durable, as your skin begins creating new elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid below the surface.
- Candela Etwo:
Aging is the natural process, the speed of which is determined by many factors including stress levels, hormonal changes, and genetic characteristics. Candela Syneron has introduced revolutionary technology designed to turn back the clock by treating wrinkles, fine lines, and scars while at the same time tightening the skin. The Etwo procedure combines two unique applications, the sublime and the Sublative, to produce comprehensive facial rejuvenation and reveal smooth and beautiful skin with a minimum period of time of two to three hours and a maximum of a day or two.